The threaded connector can be used to connect a standard PVC fitting to 1½” BSP thread
The short section of thread is used to attach to the Manual or Electronic Aquavalves, the long section for attaching to a standard PVC fitting so that PVC pipe can be solvent glued into it.
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun.
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do.
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C.
Connector Threaded 1½” / 1½” BSP Black
Connector Threaded 1½” / 1½” BSP White