Tail Long Thread 120°
TruDesign Tails are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres within the material provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
TruDesign Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and to never crush.
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Parallel BSP or NPS threads - Universal compatibility with TruDesign fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +100°C.
Tail 25mm 1” BSP Long Thread 120°
Tail 32mm 1¼” BSP Long Thread 120°
Unequal Tail 38mm 1¼" BSP Long Thread 120°
Tail 38mm 1½” BSP Long Thread 120°
Tail 50mm 2” BSP Long Thread 120°
Hose Barb 1" x 1” NPS Long Thread 120°
Hose Barb 1¼" x 1¼” NPS Long Thread 120°
Hose Barb 1½" x 1½” NPS Long Thread 120°
Hose Barb 2" x 2” NPS Long Thread 120°