Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Y Pieces are the superior composite connection for combining the flow from 2 hoses. The Y Piece allows smooth flow leading to reduced chances of blockages. Salt buildup is reduced when used with seawater as all surfaces are flushed.
Tru-Design Y Pieces are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Y Pieces eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Y Pieces are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Smooth flow - Less blockages and buildup
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I run Petrol or Diesel through TruDesign fittings ?YES TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. NOTE: TruDesign Ball Valves and Aquavalves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
Y Piece 19mm
Y Piece 19mm-19mm-25mm
Y Piece 25mm
Y Piece 25mm-25mm-38mm
Y Piece 32mm
Y Piece 38mm